- EQUITRON Class B Autoclaves are designed to perform cycles that meet the criteria specified in EN 13060
- For Hollow, packed load, fabrics as well as porous items that do not exceed the specifications of Hollow
load Type A.
- Ideal for Dental, Ophthalmic Surgeons, Surgical Doctors, CSSD, Hospitals, Operation theatres,
Polyclinics, Cosmetic Surgery, Pedicure, Tattoo & Veterinary and Biological Labs.
- Inbuilt recipes for easy operation.
- Online printing to a thermal printer for improved monitoring.
Construction / Standard Features:
- Safer and more reliable door structure. A door with locking feature prevents opening while the chamber
is under pressure to help minimize dangers to operator.
- Exhaust steam is discharged to an inbuilt waste water tank thus keeping the room steam free.
|Table Top –
Front Loading - Class B
(Ø x D )
W/D/H in mm
||Gross Dimension (WxDxH) /
||Ø 250 mm x 450 mm
||500 x 650 x 430
||770 x 570 x 520 mm / 54 kg
For more details, please send a request on: firstname.lastname@example.org